The client sells a vast range of nylon based fixings via their e-commerce website. Their Prestashop based site had ceased to function properly due to the core files having been disrupted leaving them unable to use the site properly.
Having investigated the problem we found that it was beyond repair meaning that the simplest solution was to rebuild the site from the bottom up. As well as fixing the problem and stabilising the site, we cleaned up the design and organised the extensive product listings more efficiently.
With the the functionality problems solved we then set about applying the brand styling in the correct format before handing the rebuilt site back to the client.