Prestashop Technical Support & Maintenance
Teapot offer Technical support and maintenance services to help you keep your eCommerce store looking great, running perfectly and performing well online.
Your maintenance and support account can be used to request any web service that we offer as an agency, these services include:
- Technical support for your store
- Bug fixing
- Store upgrades
- Feature enhancement
- Module development
- Store design improvements
- Cross-browser and mobile compatibility support
- Store graphics creation such as banners, call to actions, etc
- Store optimisation (Digital Marketing & SEO)
- Resolving site speed issues
Maintenance & SupportMinimum 3 hours
One Off Purchase: £70 + VAT per hour
- *Monthly Purchase: £65 + VAT per hour
Maintenance & Support5 - 9 hours
One Off Purchase: £65 + VAT per hour
- *Monthly Purchase: £60 + VAT per hour
Maintenance & Support10 hours +
One Off Purchase: £60 + VAT per hour
- *Monthly Purchase: £55 + VAT per hour
* Monthly hours purchases are invoiced and payment collected in advance via direct debit.
Flexible and robust technical support services to keep
your store looking great, running perfectly and performing well online
Technical support and maintenance services for your site are operated on a rolling hours bank basis, any hours not used during the month will roll over to the following month and held within your account for use whenever you need them. Services can be purchased either as a one-off bulk of hours or by monthly repeat purchase via direct debit. Monthly purchases benefit from a cost saving.
There is no contract associated with this service, the hours are billed in advance and you can decide to stop whenever you want to. Any unused hours will be held within your account for use whenever you need them but will expire after 12 months from the date of purchase.
For new clients, there is a minimum purchase of at least 5-hours. For existing clients, the minimum purchase volume is 3 hours
- All support requests are to be logged via your support account. No support tickets will be accepted by telephone. This gives us the opportunity to capture all of the information required to fulfil your request as well as automatically feeding the request into our system with the correct contact details.
- Your support request should contain clear information about the issue that you are having along with any other information that may help to clarify or resolve the issue.
- A new support request should be raised for each individual issue. Please do not list multiple requests within a single ticket.
- Support requests will be dealt with as quickly as possible. This is dependent on the volume of support requests the team are dealing with but your request will, either be resolved, or a development window scheduled within 1 working day.
- Standard Support is provided during normal office hours 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Any support work that you request to be completed outside of our standard hours, such as evenings and weekends, will be charged against your support account at 1.5 X the standard rate and considered as an ‘Out of Hours’ service.
- Whilst we will try to help you as much as possible and we understand that urgent issues can arise, out of hours support services should be considered an exception and we can’t commit to fulfilling all out of hours requests immediately.
- All work carried out along with the time taken will be logged within your support account. You can access your account at any time to view work undertaken. An hours-bank statement will be issued each month.
- Any unused support hours will expire 12-months after the date of purchase.