An exciting new opportunity has arisen at Teapot Creative!!! We are looking for a talented mid level WordPress Developer to come and join our team.
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining B2B website solutions upon the WordPress platform.
Our ideal candidate will have a good understanding of backend and frontend development and be able to create rich, innovative solutions that fulfil our clients’ needs.
You will be proactive, have incredible attention to detail and be a brilliant team player. Communication skills are essential in this role as you will be an integral part of a collaborative and creative team, working directly with clients and other key stakeholders.
Candidates must have proven experience in WordPress development and should have a good understanding of HTML5, CSS and some working knowledge of PHP.
You will have 2+ years experience in another agency or as an independent developer although we would consider a graduate from further education with the right skill base. You will need to supply examples of work and will be asked to perform some tests during the interview process.
- Developing and maintaining websites, both brochure and eCommerce
- Collaborating with client and team and all aspects of work
- Supporting clients throughout project life cycles and beyond via our dedicated support service
- Client training
Key skills and experience
- Experience in the following technologies are essential – HTML5, CSS
- Experience developing with WordPress and WooCommerce
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and learn quickly
- Keen problem solver
- Work well as part of a team
- Happy to work independently when required
- Must have experience of front / backend development and styling
- Have a good knowledge of best practices, new technologies and trends
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in dealing directly with clients and providing great customer service
- Driver as we are quite remote
- Basic knowledge of onpage SEO
Good to have but not essential
- Experience with other software
- Knowledge of UX and UI design
To apply, please send us your CV. Just click the button below or email email@example.com directly!